A sales funnel that converts prospective customers into buying customers is the most important tool for any online business. Every step of the funnel mus be done right. So what constitutes a sales funnel that converts?
A sales funnel must able to generate leads and convert them into buying customers and remain loyal customers
How To Build A Sales Funnel
A funnel is a multi-step, multi-modality campaigns that seamlessly and subtly leads a prospect toward a desired action.
The purpose of the funnel is to acquire a customer at break even or better. If that happens, growth is inevitable.
This is where design and copy come in. CLICKFUNNELS makes the job of designing landing pages, optin pages and bridge pages easy beacuse of its drag and drop features. Copy is all the words you put on your pages with the goal of converting visitors into buying customers.
Attractive Lead magnet
Create a splinter offer – Little victories that lead them down the continuum of belief
Lead magnet —> tripwire —> core offer —> product maximizer —>
They are afraid to try, especially if they have tried and failed in the past. That’s why your lead magnet and tripwires must give your market a “little victory.” Build stair steps for them.
● back pain clinic that offers hope that relief is possible
● weight loss product that makes users feel thinner in 7 days
● kitchen remodeler that lets its customers see how beautiful their kitchen can be
● allowing a lonely person to feel like they’re a part of something bigger
Front End Product/Tripwire
Your backend is your core offer. when architecting a funnel, you dont start at the beginning… you start at the end.
Step 1 – Identify the core offer (what will bring your prospect from sad to happy? before —> value —> after
● How to impact before / after? Have (before hard baby tub, after squishy tub), Feel (before scared, after confident), Avg Day (before bath time is terrible, after bath time is a breeze), Status (before unappreciated, super mom)
● Once you’ve identified your market’s “desired end result”… you message will have IMPACT!
Profit Maximizer – all profit. When you have qualified your clients into buying customers, you can now offer the your premium products.
When clients are interested in your premium offer but cannot afford, you offer them a cheap alternative, or payment plan
Sales Funnel Stages
Traffic that brings in people into your funnel. This is a critical step. If you fail to attract visitors into your funnel, you will not be able to sell anything
This stage they are becoming aware of your products and services
This is where you qualify your leads. Do they need the services you offer
You make an offer that is low enough to qualify your prospects. This will seperate buyers from those who just want freebies
These stage you have a loyal customer who makes a commitment by buying your high end products