The Onboarding Process Requires 6 Steps
- Signing Up for Clickfunnels
- Signing Up For Aweber
- Signing Up for Clickmagick
- Granting Advertiser rights in Business Manager
- Sharing of creatives, videos and pictures in google drive
- Provide login details for the tools you signed up for
Step 1: Sales Funnel & Page Builder
This is the software we will use to design your landing pages and sales funnels for facebook ads campaigns. You will own the software and pay the monthly subscription. All we need are the login credentials so we can have access to design the funnels
Step 2: Email Marketing & Management
We will use this autoresponder to to build your email list, Manage and continually send offers to your clients on your list. You own the list that we build for you as well as the autoresponder. Provide login credentials after signing up
This is the tracking software that will use to track all your campaign metrics and give us the insights to continually optimise your Ad campaigns to improve your ROI and continue scaling your business. Provide login credentials after signing up
Step 3: Click Tracking & Optimisation
Step 4: Facebook Ads Manager
We will run Facebook Ads using your Facebook Business Manager. We will need you to grant us admin rights to your page and advertiser rights to your Ad account
How To Grant Us Advertiser Rights In Business Manager
- Go to Business settings.
- Below Users, click Partners.
- Click the + Add button.
- Enter this Partner Business ID: 2186048814769924.
- Select the assets that you’d like to assign to us, as well as the advertising roles.
- Click Assign assets.
Step 5: Share Pictures & Videos on Google Drive
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Click the folder you want to share.
- Click Share .
- Under “People,” type the email address email@example.com.
- To choose how a person can use the folder, click the Down arrow .
- Click Send